- Zinc Prices on the Back Foot as Economic Headwinds Persist July 9, 2019
- Shine Hits Wide, High-Grade Mineralization at Watts Lake; Peaks of 18.5% Zn, 71.5 g/t Ag and 16.1 g/t Au July 8, 2019
- Favorable Outlook for Global Zinc Market on the Back of an Imminent Truce in US-China Trade War July 2, 2019
- Shine Minerals Corp (CVE: SMR) Focused on Watts Lake Project As Global Zinc production Increases June 24, 2019
- Shine Hits Mineralization in All Seven Holes During its Maiden Drill Program at Watts Lake Zinc Project May 9, 2019
Certain information contained in some of our press releases constitutes “forward-looking information”, within the meaning of Canadian legislation. Generally, these forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “plans”, “expects” or “does not expect”, “is expected”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “intends”, “anticipates” or “does not anticipate”, or “believes”, or variations of such words and phrases or state that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will be taken”, “occur”, “be achieved” or “has the potential to”. Forward looking statements contained in the press releases may include statements regarding the future operating or financial performance of Shine Minerals which involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties which may not prove to be accurate. Actual results and outcomes may differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in these forward-looking statements. Such statements are qualified in their entirety by the inherent risks and uncertainties surrounding future expectations. Among those factors which could cause actual results to differ materially are the following: market conditions and other risk factors listed from time to time in our reports filed with Canadian securities regulators on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. The forward-looking statements included in the press releases are made as of the date of the press release and the Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as expressly required by applicable securities legislation.