Shine Minerals Corp. is a Canada-based natural resource focused company. It is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation and development of mineral resource assets.
The company’s primary asset is the Watt’s Lake project. Watts Lake has mineral claims covering 13,248 ha, and is located 60km northeast of La Ronge Sask. The project hosts the historic Borys Lake lead zinc silver deposit as well as numerous base and precious metal showings throughout the project area.
An award-winning management team with the goal to grow shareholder value through continued exploration at the large and highly-prospective Watts Lake project located near the Flin Flon-Snow district; the richest greenstone belt in Canada per square kilometre.
Dev Randhawa is an experienced CEO with a strong track record of growing resource, mining exploration and energy companies. Northern Miner Magazine named him ‘Mining Person of the Year 2013’ and Finance Monthly awarded him with their ‘Deal Maker of the Year 2013’ award. Currently he is the CEO of Fission Uranium and Fission 3.0 Corp.
Mr. Randhawa founded Strathmore Minerals Corp. in 1996 and remained CEO until September 2008. In 2007, Dev Randhawa spun Fission Energy Corp. out of Strathmore to focus on uranium exploration in Saskatchewan. He remained as CEO and Chairman until the company sold its Waterbury Lake discovery and a large selection of its assets to Denison Mines in 2013. Fission Uranium Corp. was spun out with the remaining Fission Energy assets as part of the agreement with Denison.
In 2011 Fission Energy was named a TSX Venture 50(r) Company. “The TSX Venture 50(r) are the top 10 companies listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, in each of the five major industry sectors – mining, oil & gas, technology & life sciences, diversified industries and clean technology – based on a ranking formula with equal weighting given to return on investment, market cap growth, trading volume and analyst coverage. All data was as of December 31, 2010.”
Dev Randhawa received a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with honours from Trinity Western College of Langley, British Columbia in 1983 and received his Master in Business Administration from the University of British Columbia in 1985.
Mr. Chang has 23 years of experience in the financial services industry and is a sought after expert in uranium markets among the main stream media. He most recently served as the Managing Director and Head of Metals & Mining at a global investment bank where he provided research coverage in uranium, precious metals, base metals and lithium. He was recognized by Bloomberg as the Best Precious Metals Analyst in Q1 2016.
Mr. Chang is frequently quoted and a regular guest of several media outlets including: Bloomberg, Reuters, CNBC, and the Wall Street Journal. Mr. Chang has previously served as a Director of Research and Portfolio Manager at a Canadian investment firm that managed $3 billion in assets. He was also on a five-person multi-strategy hedge fund team where he specialized in equity and derivative investments. Mr. Chang completed his MBA at the University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management.
- Scheduled drill programs
- Ironside Resources Inc. Name Change to Shine Minerals Corp TSX-V symbol “SMR”
- Watts Lake Trenches Return 21.3% Zinc and 184 g/t Silver
- Ironside Resources raises $1,500,000 from two private placements
- Ironside Resources to Acquire Watts Lake Zinc-Copper Project in Saskatchewan, Canada
- The Company has appointed its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Devinder Randhawa
- The Company has appointed Ryan Cheung, CPA, CA, as Chief Financial Officer
- IRONSIDE RESOURCES INC completes the 3 for 1 share consolidation announced on June 7, 2016 along with the comprehensive debt settlement package to eliminate its accrued liabilities to related parties.
- IRONSIDE RESOURCES INC announces that it has completed the previously announced private placement with BALLYLIFFIN CAPITAL CORP for gross proceeds of $820,950.
- Ironside Resources Inc. begins trading under the TSX-V symbol “IRC” on April 21, 2015.