- Location: Watts Lake, Saskatchewan
- ~13,248 ha property in Saskatchewan, close to major highway
- Main Zone has 975m of strike length and open on strike and depth and was first drilled in 1972 and estimated to contain 1,336,500 tons grading 1.91% combined* Zn-Pb from surface to a shallow 30m depth
- Numerous mineralized surface drill intersections including occurrences of zinc, copper, silver, gold, nickel and cobalt that are over a 4.5km strike length.
* This is a historic non-43101 compliant resource estimate - Shine Minerals has not done work to verify this, therefore it can not be relied upon. For more information, please view our Legal Disclosure.
History of the Land Package
Historic sampling of surface trenches of outcrop on the property date back to 1963. Records indicate that it has been several decades since many of the historic trenches were last investigated and sampled.
The Watts Lake property has been explored and developed sporadically since the mid 50’s by several companies, most recently Claude Resources Inc. in the early 90’s. The initial phase of Ironside’s work is designed to compile and verify historic work on the property, including locating and surveying historic surface trenches and drill collars and reviewing drill core as available.